Help Anime USA rock out this holiday season! We are looking for two DJs to spin our dance. Fill out our DJ Application (https://goo.gl/forms/ZWxccICxlNMLAS1T2) and submit a sample of your intended performance. Application materials are due June 30, 2017. If you have any questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anime USA will be selecting DJs by application this year. All DJs that wish to be considered will have to complete this application. The convention will take place December 8-10, 2017 at the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington, DC. Our theme for this year is “The Christmas Special: Christmas in Japan.”
This application is intended to give applicants time to express interest, prepare, and the selection team time to review interested candidates. DJs will be spinning during our dance. For any questions, please send a message to email@example.com.
The goal is to plan events which promote a fun, safe, and enjoyable experience for Anime USA members. Applications will be accepted through June 30, 2017.
- The DJ selection process is open now until June 30, 2017.
- DJs/Performers are not considered to be convention staff.
- DJs are provided compensation for their performance.
- Selected DJs are expected to perform their entire slot by themselves.
- Selected DJs will also participate in a DJ panel (between 50-120 minutes).
- A completed application.
- A 30 minute mix of intended performance.
- Submission of this mix gives the Guest Relations Department your approval to use this mix in the future for promotion of the dance event.
- Selections will be based on skill, music type, and experience.
- Applicants under the age 18 at the beginning of the convention will not be considered.
- Every applicant will be contacted by the Guest Relations department.
- Final selections will be made and selected DJs will be notified by July 15, 2017.
- DJs that were not selected will be notified by August 1, 2017.