Tabletop Gaming / Board Gaming
There is a lot of fun to be had at the Traditional Games Room at AUSA. From a large variety of board and card games, to various role playing games. If you want to run something or bring a game yourself feel free. Come stop by, play a game, have fun, and meet new people. Hope to see you there.
Tabletop Room Rules
- To check out a game we ask that you leave your con badge in exchange. It will be returned upon return of the game. If you have to go and other people are still playing, bring one of them up to continue to keep the game checked out.
- Please no fighting or abusive behavior.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- If you can’t get something in or out of a box, please bring it to the attention of the staff.
- If you see anyone abusing or mistreating the games or the equipment please get the attention of a staffer.
Board Gaming Rules
Friday 1:00pm -1:00 am | Saturday 11:00am – 1:00am | Sunday 11:00pm – 4:00pm
- All games that are not already set up on a table must be checked out from the front table. To check out a game you must give the attendant a badge, an ID, or other form of acceptable collateral, which they will return upon check-in. [Exception: No form of military ID will be accepted as collateral. This is in accordance to DODI-1000.13, Enclosure 3, Section 2, Paragraph h.]
- If you wish to switch the checked out game for another, please let an attendant at the front table know what you are returning and what you are swapping it with.
- All games must remain in the room at all times.
- Please respect the games and their pieces. If you are caught mistreating one of the games, you will be given one warning. Subsequent violations will result in ejection and banning from the board game room and, in some cases, the possibility of a monetary fine.
- All children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by someone over the age of 17 at all times in the board game room.
- You may bring your own game into the room and play it. Just let one of the front table attendants know that you have brought your own game.
- Drinks that are in a bottle with a cap or a plastic tumbler with a screw-on lid are allowed. No open drinks or any food are allowed in the game room at any time.
- Please respect both your fellow players and other players in the room.
- If you have any questions about games or game play, the attendants at the front table will be happy to assist you.
- Remember to have fun!