Staff at Anime USA
Anime USA is built on the hard work of our staff and volunteers and we are always looking for new staffers to join our team! A full staffing position requires a commitment of at least 24 hours prior to, during, and/or post-convention in order to maintain staff status and gain staff perks.
Not looking for such a commitment? Consider volunteering! Volunteers can help as little as a few hours; we always appreciate an extra hand! To learn about volunteering, click here .
We are currently looking for staff in the following areas:
- Mobile Tech (qualifications)
– Setup and takedown of audio equipment (speakers, mixers, microphones) and video equipment (projectors, screens) for presentation rooms.
– Assist presenters with connecting to audio and video equipment, adjusting audio levels and with other technical needs as appropriate.
– Needs to be able to lift 40 lbs.
– A/V experience or general technical experience is a plus.
- Attendee Services
- Guest Services
- Crash space (shared with other staffers)
- Meal Stipend
- Event t-shirt
Ready to join our team? Check out some of the open positions below then fill out an application here: